cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no access to email account set up on my account want to change it

JC52
Joining in

My email address on my virgin media account is an old address that i no longer have access to. how can i update it to gain access to the app?

4 REPLIES 4

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @JC52, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues with the E-Mail account, can you please advise me if you're still an active Virgin Media subscriber?

If this is connected to a former account, that has been disconnected for over 90 days, then this E-Mail address would need to be deleted from our server.

In this circumstance, we cannot offer former customers support in retrieving their E-Mail account.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

@David_Bn wrote:

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @JC52, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues with the E-Mail account, can you please advise me if you're still an active Virgin Media subscriber?

If this is connected to a former account, that has been disconnected for over 90 days, then this E-Mail address would need to be deleted from our server.

In this circumstance, we cannot offer former customers support in retrieving their E-Mail account.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

I am a continuing customer of virgin media, its an old work email i used and want to change the email address, tried to register again but it takes me back to the old email address all the time. spoken with customer services a few times and told my new email is added but still cannot access my virgin media account online.

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@JC52 I think that your subject heading has led to some confusion here.

You should be able to change the log in user email address for your main My Virgin Media account by signing in with your current details and then select Account details> Account Settings and follow the instructions to change the email username.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hey @JC52 thanks for replying to us on the Virgin Media forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the on-going issue with My Virgin Media and the login.
I will assist you on this and get you the support needed.

I will send a private message - watch out for the purple envelope inviting you in.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs