cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my virgin media app

sheilaw53
Joining in

hi 

I have set up a my virgin media account and I have entered an incorrect email address so cannot verify or set up app.  Can you help please

5 REPLIES 5

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @sheilaw53, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see you have been having issues with getting your online account set up. Have you tried setting this up with the correct details since posting this? If not, I would certainly recommend trying this.

If you have tried this and still need some further assistance please let us know and we will be happy to help further.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

I have tried this and it keeps advising there is an account already set up and it shows me the incorrect email address.  I mistakenly added an s at the end of uk so cannot receive reset emails or verification emails.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the response, 

To clarify were you able to successfully register the account?

Let us know,

Kain

No,

I am unable to re-register as every time I put in my correct email address it tells me there is already an email address set up and it shows me the email address with the s on the end of the uk.

Could this account be deleted and I can then reset with the correct email address?

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

No problem, 

I've dropped you a PM so we can discuss further.

You'll find this message within the purple envelope icon.

Many thanks,

Kain