cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant register for new account

paulina111
Joining in

I cant seem to register for an new account for my broadband and phone. I been trying for days, now my broadband is all up and running yet I still can't set up an account! i keep saying that I can't use that password, this seem to be on going issue from the feeds. Why Virgin is not taking this seriously and actually fix the problem. How can i access my bills, service and check my account without having an account!?

3 REPLIES 3

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @paulina111,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you are having issues when trying to set up an account. We can understand the frustration caused and we want to best help. Just to confirm are you trying to set up an account as seen here https://my.virginmedia.com/create-profile/register.html? Also, does the problem persist across multiple devices and browsers? If so please try the following :

• Try a password not too guessable
  • No special characters, only letters, and numbers, 
  • MUST begin with a letter, try keeping it between 8-10 characters. 

Please let us know if this works and if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

• Yes I'm trying to open new account, I have tried on multiple devices also the passwords were meeting all the requirements 

Thank you for letting me know @paulina111.

In this case, I have sent you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs