My Virgin Media App
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Come test our latest apps - join us at the VM App Lab🧪

Hey there, Calling members of the community – here’s your chance to join our exclusive team of beta testers at the VM App Lab離which we’re launching to test and improve our latest apps.  Interested? Head over here to sign up and for more information....

Kei_M by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 3 kudos

Getting Started: Downloading

Downloading the My Virgin Media app We think you'll love the new My Virgin Media App - a handy sidekick to your service which offers the support you need at your fingertips. All you need to do is to download and install the app, and then sign-in usin...

Getting Started: Signing In

Getting Started: Signing-in We think you'll love the new My Virgin Media App - a handy sidekick to your service which offers the support you need at your fingertips. All you need to do is to download and install the app, and then sign-in using your V...

04-Sign_In.png

Getting Started: Bills & Payment

Bills & Payment with the My Virgin Media App     We think you'll love the new My Virgin Media App - a handy sidekick to your service which offers the support you need at your fingertips. All you need to do is to download and install the app, and then...

ViewBalance_3.png 06-Bills.png

Getting Started: Service Status

Service Status on the My Virgin Media App We think you'll love the new My Virgin Media App - a handy sidekick to your service which offers the support you need at your fingertips. You can even check the network's service status if the internet goes d...

my-vm-app-service-status-v2.jpg 08-Service.png

Account number

Hi, I recently signed up for virgin media, during the process I was never asked to create an online account and after receiving an email to verify my order, it didn't have an account number or area code. I now can't sign up for an online account as a...

Gw97 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Come test our latest apps - join us at the VM App Lab🧪

Hey there, Calling members of the community – here’s your chance to join our exclusive team of beta testers at the VM App Lab離which we’re launching to test and improve our latest apps.  Interested? Head over here to sign up and for more information....

Kei_M by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 3 kudos

Getting Started: Downloading

Downloading the My Virgin Media app We think you'll love the new My Virgin Media App - a handy sidekick to your service which offers the support you need at your fingertips. All you need to do is to download and install the app, and then sign-in usin...

Getting Started: Signing In

Getting Started: Signing-in We think you'll love the new My Virgin Media App - a handy sidekick to your service which offers the support you need at your fingertips. All you need to do is to download and install the app, and then sign-in using your V...

04-Sign_In.png

Getting Started: Bills & Payment

Bills & Payment with the My Virgin Media App     We think you'll love the new My Virgin Media App - a handy sidekick to your service which offers the support you need at your fingertips. All you need to do is to download and install the app, and then...

ViewBalance_3.png 06-Bills.png

Getting Started: Service Status

Service Status on the My Virgin Media App We think you'll love the new My Virgin Media App - a handy sidekick to your service which offers the support you need at your fingertips. You can even check the network's service status if the internet goes d...

my-vm-app-service-status-v2.jpg 08-Service.png