cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You can't use that password. Please choose another.

m_gaudin
Joining in

Hello,

Same pb, can't re-initiate my password. Letters/numbers, 8/10 characters, no special character.... can somebedy help me by PM ?

thanks

Mary [removed]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

4 REPLIES 4

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @m_gaudin,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're having some issues registering for your online account and seeing a password error!

Have you taken a look at the following to see if this can help with creating a password:

• Must start with a letter.
  • Be between 8-10 characters.
  • Contain at least one uppercase and one lowercase letter.
  • Contain at least one number.
  • No special characters.

Please give this a try and let us know if you're seeing the same error.

Have you also tried registering with another email address to see if this can help? Please let us know and we'll be more than happy to help.

Thank you. 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks @Paulina_Z

I tried many times : same error.

"registering with another email address" : I can't because I already had an account, I forgot my password and try to create a new one.

Mary

Thanks for coming back to us, Mary. 

I'll send you a PM now to assist

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for joining me on PM m_gaudin and allowing us to sort this for you 🙂

Do pop back if you ever need us

Best wishes,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill