cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Account on App

Jmcross51
Joining in

Hello 

My account number on My Virgin Media App is linked to my old account. I had to cancel the old account because I moved back in with parents for a couple of months before moving to a new address. I've since set up a new account with the same email but logging into My Virgin Media it shows the old account details and I am unable to change this to the new account.

4 REPLIES 4

Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Jmcross51

Thanks for posting on our community forum1

If you click 'Register' and run through this option, are you able to use the new account number to then register an account? Please keep us updated.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I have tried clicking register a few times over last few hours but I keep getting an error message when entering my email. It reads "Oops, we've ran into a problem.

Wait a minute and try again. If this doesn't work, please come back later. (Code: DEF01)"

Hi @Jmcross51

Thank you for the response

I'm going to drop you a private message now to investigate further, please keep an eye on your inbox.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Jmcross51

Thanks for joining me on PM.

Just to update the thread, this went to IT who fixed the issue. All sorted with the Move and transfer of the email address.

Pop us a public post if you need further assistance.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill