cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Websafe not working

MrsG101
Tuning in

I’m losing the will to live.  The Websafe screen has changed - it used to look like the first picture but has now changed to look like the second picture.  So I’ve gone in through the Account settings/Online Security and it looks like it works (it confirms that it’s applied the settings) but it doesn’t work - ie I’ve blocked YouTube but I can still access.  Also, if I view the settings that I’ve changed and then view it again a couple of hours later it will have changed by itself.  I’m trying to limit my kids’ screen time and this is now causing a lot of friction.  I’ve tried speaking to Virgin on a previous occasion but it didn’t help - then I managed to find a way back in through the old page - but now I can’t find it again.

337F5146-3FBA-4D97-BBB0-FF23CCAD0563.png

B30819F4-FB41-4476-BFD7-B2DD4A30A4A0.png

5 REPLIES 5

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @MrsG101

Thanks for posting on our community forum and a big warm welcome with this being your first post!

Are you able to try a completely different browser and or device for me please? I'd like to see whether this is browser/device specific or not before we investigate further.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I’m keeping EVERYTHING crossed, but I think I may have sorted it. I was using various devices/browsers but still the same outcome - however, I cleared all the data out of my browsers and I think it’s worked.  Will come back to you if I may if I have any more issues.

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @MrsG101

Thanks for your reply!

Great to hear it looks to have been sorted now, be sure to keep us updated so we can investigate further if needs be 🙂

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

Thanks so much.

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

No problems at all MrsG101, thanks for your time.

Please, feel free to pop us a message here should you face any issues in the future. We're always happy to help. 🙂

Adri
Forum Team