cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin media app

raheelabbasi23
Joining in

I have an android phone and am unable to access the virgin media app on play store. When I search for the app, it says it is not available in my country (UK). Since I have been advised by virgin on email to use the app to manage my account, I assume this is an error.

Can anyone please advise?

6 REPLIES 6

Corey_C

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, raheelabbasi23,

It should be called My Virgin Media. What happens when you enter Virgin Media in the Play Store search, do you see any of our apps? 

If you are still unable to locate the app, can you advise what android version do you have?

Cheers,

Corey C

Hi Corey,

I am accessing the app in play store by clicking on the link in one of the emails I got from Virgin, where is says : "Download My Virgin Media App).

I am using a Samsung galaxy S9 model phone. I bought the phone in the UK and I have a UK mobile phone account.

Please below for an image of the message I get when I go to the app.

Screenshot_20211229-171826_Google Play Store.jpg

Actually nevermind - have sorted the issue

Thanks for your reply and update, raheelabbasi23

Glad to hear you were able to get the issue sorted.

Cheers,

Corey C

micahmicah
Joining in

I'm having the same issue.  It says "App not Available:  This app is currently not available in your country or region"

I'm using an iPhone, and set the country to United Kingdom (the phone was originally bought in the US), but also has a UK SIM card.  

I cannot download the My Virgin Media app.  Please, can someone assist?  

Hi micahmicah

Thanks for posting in regards to the MyVM app issues, firstly, can we ask you to restart the iPhone as this can alleviate most issues. Once the handset has restarted can you check to see if the handset shows the UK as it's country/region?

If it hasn't, can you check the region for your Apple ID as this can stop downloading of apps from region locked stores. Do you have any issues downloading any other apps on the handset via the store?

Rob