cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin media app thinks I am not a customer

zermattski
Joining in

Despite paying a significant sum per month, the app thinks I am not a customer. I am a returning customer, and my email has and will not obviously change. How can this be rectified?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details via private message zermattski, I have now raised this with our support team and I will be back in touch as soon as they come back to me with an update.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @zermattski

Welcome back to the community. 

Sorry to hear you're having issues with the app at this time. Can you confirm are you trying to log into your old account or are you trying to register for a new account with an email that you have used for a previous service? 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

The latter. I did assume that your systems would be updated to show I was a customer again.

please advise what to do as I also cannot sign on for sky sports coverage on my mobile devices either

Thank you for confirming. 
No, the email is register to one account and the account is not reactivated when a service is taken out after disconnecting unfortunately. 

You can use another email to register if you are able to. If not, can you confirm how long ago did you disconnect your previous service where the email you'd like to use was registered? 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

I closed my account then reopened again in July 22. Needless to say I only need my virgin media when things go wrong. Can this please be reset?

Thanks for coming back to us zermattski, your email would need to be removed from your old account and then you can reregister, to do this we would need to log it with our support team, I can do that from here but would need to take a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details via private message zermattski, I have now raised this with our support team and I will be back in touch as soon as they come back to me with an update.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Are the support team being supportive? It appears not

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Apologies for the delays zermattski,

I can see that his has been raised with our team, once the team has responded to the ticket that's raised then we'll advise further.

Regards,

Kain