cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin media app can't download

garymcdevitt
Joining in

I can't download the app it says not available in my country.. this is a UK phone and I'm in the uk

6 REPLIES 6

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi garymcdevitt, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am very sorry to hear you are experiencing issues downloading the app, we will do all we can to help. 

This is a strange one, do you have any issues downloading any other apps? Also, which handset do you have please? 

Thanks, 

Nat

Thank you for coming back to me . I have no previous issues downloading.. my phone is a motorolla Moto e6 plus if that helps.. Gary 

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @garymcdevitt,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with the app that you're trying to download, does this happen over WiFi and data connections or just WiFi?

Regards,

Steven_L

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @garymcdevitt 

You haven't been abroad have you and changed location to that country and forgotten to turn it back, either in your phone settings, or your google play app?

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks for replying Steven, I've tried both ways to download but no good.. Gary 

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @garymcdevitt

Thanks for your response

It certainly sounds like your app store is set to a different country, have you travelled anywhere recently where this may of been changed?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs