cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin media App problem

VBeat
Joining in

I cancelled my original Virgin broadband service but have now got a new service at the same address. But I can't now sign in to the Virgin media app to view my bills. It always connects me to the previous service which is now ceased. Can anyone help me please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi VBeat,

Welcome to the Community Forums! Thank you for your post.

If you had an account with us previously and have rejoined at the same address, you'll have been given a new account number, which explains why you cannot sign into your My Virgin Media account.

You should have received an email with your new account number. You'll need to register again for a new My Virgin Media account but using a different email address to what was used previously. If you'd like to continue to use your existing username, do let us know and we can perform something called a 'move and transfer' so your old and new accounts can be merged, so you can continue logging in with your original log in details.

Thanks

Beth

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi VBeat,

Welcome to the Community Forums! Thank you for your post.

If you had an account with us previously and have rejoined at the same address, you'll have been given a new account number, which explains why you cannot sign into your My Virgin Media account.

You should have received an email with your new account number. You'll need to register again for a new My Virgin Media account but using a different email address to what was used previously. If you'd like to continue to use your existing username, do let us know and we can perform something called a 'move and transfer' so your old and new accounts can be merged, so you can continue logging in with your original log in details.

Thanks

Beth

Hi Beth,

Thanks for your reply.

I only have the one email address which I have used for many years, and I don't want to start a new one. Because of this, I definitely want to keep my existing username.

I would therefore like to make use of your "move and transfer" facility, to merge my new account with my old account, so that I can continue to log in to my new account using my original details.

Can you do this for me as soon as possible, so that I can then access my account.

Thank you for assistance.

Brian.

Thanks for coming back to us @VBeat, I can get this done for you but would need to take a few details, so that we can pass account security and get the ball rolling.

Please look out for my private message and we can get started.

Regards,

Steven_L