cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin doesn't recognise my account

TomMullen1995
Joining in

Hello 

Been trying to log in to my virgin media account but the site is telling me I don't exist on their files. I'm a new customer who has set up broadband that is operating fine, however, I want to be able to manage my profile. 

I've already given the account number and area number provided to me, but still not working. I've tried calling customer service but there isn't an option for my specific need, and there doesn't seem to be a human being I can speak to... From what I gather on here this is a fairly common issue, can anybody tell me how to resolve it? 

Tom 

16 REPLIES 16

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply @Margaux 😊

So I can best help with this, was the old account one you had previously at a different address or with us previously? Or did something happen and the sale got cancelled, but you had signed up to that account number?

Zoie

Hi Zoie,

I had this old account at a different address with Virgin. The contract had come to an end and I had to move house, so I cancelled my Virgin Broadband. I didn't need a new contract for a few months, and now I have moved again and started a new contract with Virgin about 1.5 months ago.

I've had four different Broadband contracts with Virgin, and the most up to date one was always showing on the website. This is the first time a new account has not been migrated.

Could you please advise?

Thank you,

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply, so I can confirm, is the email you used is a virgin media one so @blueyonder, @ntlworld @VirginMedia.co.uk, if this was over 90 days your email would have been deleted. If it is within 90 days I can take a look into getting this moved and transferred, or if it's another domain, I will need to raise an IT ticket, keep me posted and I will help you with this.

Thanks,

Zoie

Hey Zoie,

The email I'm using is a Gmail one. Could you please raise a ticket and let me know what the next step will be?

Thank you for your help.

Hi @Margaux 

Thanks for your response

I'll drop you a private message now to confirm some more details and look at having this resolved for you, thank you for your patience - keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Gareth,

I am having the same issue as Tom. How can I solve it? 

Hi @AnnaC12 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing 😔

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel