cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin canceled

Mavado
Joining in

How I can cancel my contract? 

I unhappy, because I am waiting 2 weeks to instalation and you change slot to next 2 weeks

Hello, it's Virgin Media. We need to do some extra work outside before we can get your broadband up and running. This means we've had to move your installation to 12/07/22 between 8AM1PM . We're really sorry about that. If you want to know more, reply 'CHAT' then option 1 for Technician Visit to start texting with us.. this is crazy 

1 REPLY 1

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Mavado,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, really sorry to hear you are now thinking of leaving due to the delay in getting you installed after a move, it can sometimes take a little while depending on whether we are awaiting permission from the local council to carry out and needed ground work due to a blocked Tee.

If you do wish to cancel and you are still in contract there may be some early disconnection fees.

You will need to speak to our Customer Relations team directly. You can call them on 0345 454 1111 option 1,4 then 4 again, by messaging us on 0753 305 1809, or alternatively writing to us here under the section contact us by post.

Regards

Paul.