Menu
Kaisar
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Virgin app login issues

•  Hi. I am having issues trying to login using your app which i downloaded from playstore. I keep getting the message "page expired". I have no issues logging in via website its only when using the app. Can you please help. Also the broadband connection has been dropping a lot lately( intermittent connection). Would b gratefull for any help.
0 Kudos
rickmac01
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin app login issues

Which Virgin app are you having problems with? Are you using your login details you set up with Virgin? Have you tried deleting the app and re-installing it?

Try the above and see what happens

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Given that this is the forum for the My Virgin Media app that question should not really need to be asked. 

But, sadly there are so many posts made here that have to moved to the proper place, it is necessary.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Kaisar
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

The app is called my virgin media. I have tried uninstalling and re- installing but no good. The reason i wanted to use that app was to gain easy access to my virgin account to solve the issue of intermittent  broadband connection lately that i have been having.

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@Kaisar wrote:

The app is called my virgin media. I have tried uninstalling and re- installing but no good. The reason i wanted to use that app was to gain easy access to my virgin account to solve the issue of intermittent  broadband connection lately that i have been having.

The My Virgin Media app is provided as another way of accessing your account billing details, checking what package you are on and to check if there are any current issues via the status tab.

It does not provide a route for investigating or solving broadband connection issues.  For that you would need to sign into the diagnostic pages of the router.

Read this help article to find out how: https://www.virginmedia.com/help/broadband/equipment/hub  

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

0 Kudos
Kaisar
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank u Graham for your prompt replies. Not too keen on messing with router settings, but i will give your advice a go and follow that link you posted & will let you know how i get on. Thanks again.

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

You could try posting a question in the appropriate part of the forum, which for connection issues is probably here: https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/QuickStart-set-up-and/bd-p/Setup

0 Kudos