cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin app fault

Spacebucks
Dialled in

A3D240BD-66C3-4BB9-8AA5-4B6AE27E1A3E.jpeg

Anyone else get a fault on the virgin app when trying to access the current status ? Says EC:N4 ? Been like this a few days now. 

26 REPLIES 26

J450NC
On our wavelength

Still waiting for Apple App fix 🙂 

I have same issue. Did you get an answer from Virgin 

Just that is an issue with apple so use the website instead as no current fix 

Thank you. Engineer coming tomorrow 🤞

J450NC
On our wavelength

My unrelated engineer visit, had the same ‘status page’ fault on his iPhone when he checked his account too.

So even their own engineers don’t know how to fix this issue in my experience ! 

J450NC
On our wavelength

Bump - still unresolved 

Morning J450NC,

Sorry  you're still having an issue with this.

Can you confirm if you're using a VPN?

Is the software up to date on both the phone and the app?

Alex_Rm

J450NC
On our wavelength

No, I’m not using a VPN.

This would be an unlikely cause given the number of people experiencing THE SAME FAULT, which would mean they all have a VPN too.

but at least your the first to ask, rather than repeatedly asking for iOS version and which iphone is being used which has been posted many times by many users all with THE SAME FAULT.

still no resolution - other than use the web interface - which ignores the fact your Application has a fault for Apple users ! 

Thank you for confirming,

So I can run through further testing and get a few more detail from you I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

Yeah I Am shocked that on multiple iPhones there is an issue with this app and still no resolution there was so many user’s that are having issues with this