cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media Connect app not connecting to Hub

LouisTKD
Joining in
  • I cannot get the Virgin Media Connect app to connect to my Hub 4 whatever I try. All the usual things done such as switching off/on, unplugging, moving it and me around etc... but Connect refuses to connect! 
5 REPLIES 5

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi LouisTKD, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

Sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with the app at the moment. Is it possible I can ask you to delete the app - delete any data in your settings relating to the app, re-install and try again please? 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

Did that already but done again anyway but still not finding my Hub

Hi @LouisTKD,

I'm really sorry to hear that. 

Is this issue ongoing today? If it is, how long have you had the Hub 4 roughly? Has it been able to connect to it in the past?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Had it about 2 weeks. Only been with Virgin since March. Started with a Hub 3 but had ongoing wi-fi drop outs. Engineer came out and replaced it with the Hub 4. Didn't even know about Virgin Connect app until someone over the phone told me to use it at the same time, however never been able to connect to it

Hi @LouisTKD 

Thanks for coming back to us. Have you got any VPN's on the device you're using? If so, could you remove it and then try the app?

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill