cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin App - Status

SL46
On our wavelength

We had our old TiVo box swapped out on Thursday for a V6 box. That’s all working fine but now if I try and check my status on the My Virginmedia app I get an error message. I can see my account details ok but can’t check the status if my services. 
I’ve force closed and deleted and reinstalled the app but it hasn’t made any difference. Any ideas?

14 REPLIES 14

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @SL46,

Thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear you're having some issues when running any Service Status checks on your equipment. Can you please tell me the exact error you're receiving? Are you currently having issues with the V6 box?

Are you able to use the Service Checker here, or does it display the same error?

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

SL46
On our wavelength

The V6 box is running fine, no issues that I’m aware of. 
the error message I’m getting in the app is ‘ Something went wrong. An unexpected error occurred. Please try later. ‘ There is also a code at the bottom of the screen EC:N4. 
The link you’ve provided works fine and so can see al my devices on there. It does say the following for one - There is a connection issue with one of your devices and apparently device HPA8EFC5 has poor signal strength. Not sure what that device is though. Will it be the V6 box?

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi SL46,

Thank you for confirming all of those details for me. I've forwarded over the error to our App Team who will be able to investigate this - can you please make sure that your app and device is completely up to date? 

I've ran some checks and the device you mentioned would not be a piece of our equipment as it's not recognised on our network. It would be one of the devices within your property.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

SL46
On our wavelength

Ok thanks, I’ll wait to hear. 
My phone and app are both up to date 

Thanks

You're welcome!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

SL46
On our wavelength

Hi, I’m still getting this error. Any update on why or how to fix it?

Thanks for coming back to us @SL46, I will check with my colleague, who raised the issue to see if there is any update for you.

Regards,

Steven_L

J450NC
On our wavelength

Hey @SL46,

I'm going to raise this with our IT support team, to get this investigated further. Please can you confirm the below information:

Device make:

Device model:

Device operating system:

Once this has been confirmed, I will be able to get this raised.

Regards,

Steven_L