cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Verify your My Virgin Media email address' not coming through

BenLacyBrown
Joining in

Trying to connect to the Virgin Media app and when I go to log in it says that I have not yet verified my email address and that an email will be send with a link to do so.  However, the email never comes and I am not able to verify my email address and therefore cannot access anything.

I have requested for the verification email to be resent multiple times but it still has never arrived 😞

7 REPLIES 7

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Have you checked the spam/junk folder for the email account that are trying to use?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Yeah, I have been regularly checking all folders in my mail

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @BenLacyBrown, thanks for your post here in the community although I'm sorry the email still hasn't arrived.

I'm going to need to pop you a PM to discuss things further and investigate this.

Please expect this PM to arrive shortly and respond when you can.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi my verification hasn't come through either. I have checked the junk and tried multiple times.

Please can you assist?

Max

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Trees5,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm very sorry to hear that your verification email has not come through yet! 

I'll be more than happy to look into this further for you and see what I can do to help. 🙂 I will send you a Private Message, so please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi my verification hasn't come through either. I have checked the junk and tried multiple times.

Please can you assist?

Best,

Ram

Hi Yechizi,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. Sorry that you too are experiencing difficulties trying to verify your email address to set up your online account.

You have advised that you have checked your junk/spam folder already, as this is the case, I will pop you over a private message to take some details and we can assist you further.

Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi.