cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification email not recieved

Jay_YaRe
Joining in

Hi 

I was trying to set up my Virgin media account but It seems I can't get a verification email .

I don't know what the problem is I received 3 emails with verification after nearly 2 days of trying to register but they were all expired .

I tried to call and that didn't help either I didn't received any email since and still waiting to set up my account.

3 REPLIES 3

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Jay_YaRe,

Thanks for your Post on the forums, I am sorry you've encountered this verification email issue whilst registering for your Online Account. 

I'll send you a PM now so I can confirm if we have your correct Email address and then resend the verification Email manually on my side. 

Speak to you in a second!

Thanks,

Megan_L

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks Jaroslav, 

I've resent the verification email manually now, please let me know if you receive it and if it is successful once you click verify. 

Thanks,

Megan_L

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Jay_YaRe,

Thanks for chatting with me in our PM, I know it took a while but thank you so much for staying patient with us whilst we worked on resolving this on our side. 

I am sorry for the inconvenience this issue may have caused, but I am so glad it's now rectified 🙂

If you need any further help, you know where we are!

Thanks,

Megan_L