cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification email not received to setup My Virgin Media online account?

rfcrourke
Joining in

Hey there,

I'm attempting to register for My Virgin Media having just became a new customer 

Everytime I try to log in it says my email hasn’t been verified I have on multiple days pressed the button for another verification email to be sent, but I've not had any emails through.

My email is [removed]

Any advice? 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

15 REPLIES 15

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @rfcrourke,

A warm welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post.

It's great to have you on board with us 😄

I am sorry to hear you're not receiving your verification email. 

Can you confirm if you have checked your junk/spam mail in case it's ended up there?

Let us know so we can offer further support if needed.

Many thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi there,

No it hasn't arrived in my spam/junk.

Will require further assistance,

Cheers

Thank you for confirming, I will be happy to assist further.

I will send you a PM to confirm your details so I can check this for you.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you for chatting with me via PM @rfcrourke, I'm glad to see you now have access to your online account.

Please let us know if you need any further help, we will be happy to assist.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hi Nathan

I'm having the same issue, are you able to assist?

Thanks

Hi TML3, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you are having an issue with getting your My VM set up. We can certainly check this out for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Hi TML3, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message. 

I have just resent the email for you now. Please check your spam and junk folders incase it goes in there. 

Once you receive it, click on the link included and it may come up with an error. If it does then refresh the page and go to the Sign In page of My VM instead and try signing in. 

Keep me posted on how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

All sorted now. Thank you for your help!

Hi @TML3,

Thank you for the update. I'm glad to hear that this has all been sorted out for you now.

Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can assist you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!