cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VM app not working

VMNH
Joining in

Hi all, had my VM BB in for 4 days now, so far so good, speeds as expected and neat install.

I registered for the VM App prior to install and it showed minimal info and messages stating 'waiting for your install' etc.

How long does it take for VM to make my service live on the app? Do I have to do something to make it live?

Thanks. NH

6 REPLIES 6

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi VMNH, 

Welcome and thank you for posting to us here on the Community. 

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with the app, we will do all we can to help. 

The app should update once the install has been completed and the service is active. 

Can you please try logging out and back in to see if this updates? 

Thanks, 

Nat

Hi Natalie.

my account has been active and working for a few days now.

I have logged out of the app and back in but unfortunately it still says ‘we’re setting things up’

thanks

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply. 

Can you please try logging in to your account via the browser to see if you have the same issue? 

Thanks, 

Nat

It seems to have the same issues on the browser….

Hi @VMNH,

Thanks for checking. So that we can take a closer look at what's going on, I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments.

Please respond to this when you can and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @VMNH,

Thank you for getting back to me via private message so that we were able to take a closer look at things. I'm glad that we were able to resolve the issue you were experiencing.

Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can assist you with at all.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!