cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VM App Lab

lankasulaim
Tuning in

Hi, where do I log into VM App Lab please? 

15 REPLIES 15

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Iankasulaim, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community.

Please can I just confirm that you have signed up already or have been invited to sign up to it?

Or are you looking to join it? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi, 

I have signed up already. And received an email stating I will get a £50 free credit. I would like to know how do I go about signing in please  to the VM App Lab? Thanks. 

Thanks for the reply @lankasulaim on the forums.

You can sign up here to My Virgin Media.
Let us know how you get along or if you need any assistance.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi,

I have got virgin media app already. My query is regarding VM App Lab. I even called customer services, they are not aware of it.. Could you please help? 

Screenshot_20221126_145116_com.android.chrome.jpg

 i received this from virgin, can someone please check this and advise me if this is genuine please. Thanks 

Screenshot_20221126_145608_com.android.chrome.jpg

 i have found this on here, I am after information on this please. Thanks. 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @lankasulaim 

If you signed up for the VM App Lab Trial and were accepted then you should have received an email advising you how to set it up.

There is probably also an email invite to register to the Trials Forum for any problems testing the VM App Lab.

Check your spam and junk folders.

The info below is from https://earlybird.virginmedia.com/terms-and-conditions 

If you have any questions about your eligibility, the Trial, or this Agreement, please contact the Virgin Media App Lab team at applab@earlybird.virginmedia.com. Any problems with the App should be notified to this address for resolution rather than to our normal customer care channels.

EDIT - your picture in post 5 has been rejected as it contains your email address - you need to post it again without your email address showing.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi thank you 

Screenshot_20221126_145116_com.android.chrome_edit_119435663881254.jpg

Hi, this is what I received since signing up. I am worried if this is a scam or something..