cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update account number for VM app

TMC1
Joining in

Good morning,

What should I do to update the account number associated with my email address, to be able to access info in VM app? My first account number is now inactive, as the order got cancelled. I had to re-start the process and I have a new contract with a different account number, but the email address used is the same. Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi TMC1,

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome, as you have already associated the Email with another account you would need to set up an Online Account using a different Email address, once set up you can revert back to your preferred Emil.

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul, thanks for your response. I have tried this but Iit didn't work. I got a message saying that I have already an account which took me to the my VM with the old account number.

What should I do? 

Best regards

Claudia

I would like to help you further with this and if necessary raise an I T ticket to remove your Email and any older online account associated so we can start again, I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi TMC1,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and for clearing security, glad I was able to help you get into your Online Account by resetting the password our end.

If you do need any further help please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.