cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to verify my email login

rodrigoliv
Tuning in

I signed up with an email address I do not have access to by accident, this means I can't verify my account so can't log in what so ever as my account number is aggregated to the misspelled email adress upon signup and so would need to be resseted . Is there any way to change this email address? Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi rodrigoliv,

Thank you for reaching back out to us in our community and welcome back, I am sorry to hear you haven't been able to verify your online account due to a spelling mistake when adding your Email address, this is a easy fix however it will require us raising a I T ticket, in order for me to do this I will invite you into a private chat, I will send an invite shortly once received p0lease click on the purple envelope to accept?

Regards

Paul. 

Yes please if u can send me I would

Hi rodrigoliv, 

Thanks for coming back to us in the Community. 

I can see that Paul already spoke to your via Private Message but was unable to clear data protection. He has arranged for a letter to be sent to your home address. Once you receive this, contact his back directly through Private Message by replying to the last message he sent. 

He can then go through security with you and get things resolved 🙂 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hello Paul!

I've just got a mail  letter from my virgin media with a code I've set up preaviously... I am wondering if it is that code u need to finally fix the spelling mistake I've made when registering my virgin media online account 

Thanks in advance

Hi rodrigoliv,

Glad to hear you've received it 🙂

If you reply to the private message you were sent we can go through security with you.

Alex_Rm

Hi rodrigoliv,

Just a quick message to say we have now raised an IT ticket for you. I have sent you a private message with the ticket number for you. Please be aware it can take between 5-7 working days for this issue to be resolved. Sometimes it may be longer in the circumstances. 

If you have any further issues in this time, please come back to us through this channel.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Good morning rodrigoliv,

How did you get on with logging in to your emails? Did the IT team fix the issue? Please let us know so we can assist you further. 

Kind regards Jodi.