cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sign in to my virgin media

philh77
On our wavelength

Having issues when signing in to my virgin media. Issues with Chrome and Firefox and also the virgin media app on android.

On Firefox the signing appears to complete OK but the just get the spinning logo with message "logging in".

On Chrome "Oops, looks like something's gone wrong on our side. Please try again"

The app continually asks me to sign in.

I need to get to my email!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Having been with virgin since the days of NTL I can only say it's seems to be getting worse especially when I look at how much I pay each month.

4 REPLIES 4

leroy2
On our wavelength

yes just checked mine on app on samsung phone same problem

HughJarsse
Knows their stuff

Whole VM website appears to be down.

Can't access the homepage on PC, or phone. just get the following:

'

We're doing some work on our site

We'll be back soon

We're experiencing some problems right now. Please give us a call on 0800 052 1107

Looking for Virgin Mobile?

If you're already a Virgin Mobile customer you can log into your mobile account here Log into Virgin Mobile

Need some help?

this is both on PC and phone.

Same happens for e-mail, just get this :

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Or you may not have an active mail account with us.

If you have an existing Virgin Media mailbox please try changing your password in the first instance as this may unlock the account following a security precaution taken by our email team.

If you’re ready to create your new password, simply head over to My Virgin Media:

• Select Sign In
  • Select Forgotten your email or password? under the password box
  • Follow the instructions to change your password
  • Remember do not use existing or previous passwords. Further help can be found here
  • Check out the Virgin Media Security Hub or our Security Matters community page for further email help & support

Should this fail to unlock the account, please retry signing in again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

Once again, absolutely ATROCIOUS 'service' from a company that is 'supposed' to be 'high technology' (JOKE!)

Yes, I just got this as well, so that seems to explain why.

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi philh77, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're having an issue accessing My VM. 

We're aware there is a fault open for this and the teams are already working on resolving things. 

We apologise for any inconvenience. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs