cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create My Virgin Media account

Smally_McSmall
Joining in

I am unable to create a My Virgin Media account as I receive the error that my details are incorrect when I try to sign up (I have checked and double checked them against my latest bill email).

I also seem unable to find any way to contact anyone about it as most pages on the website ask me to sign into my My Virgin Media account...

Please help!

6 REPLIES 6

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey Smally_McSmall, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

Sorry to hear you're having some issues when creating an online account. I will send you over a private message so I can help here. 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

No problem at all - glad I could help 🙂 

Keep safe.

Cheers. 

Good evening,

My account is back to not letting me sign in! Can you fix it again?

Emma

Hi Smally_McSmall,

Thanks for posting on our community forums. Sorry to hear that you're unable to sign in to your online account, we can certainly help you with this.

Before we bring you in for a private chat, can we ask why you're unable to sign in? Are you having the same issues as before or it is not recognising your username or password?

Can we ask if you have tried signing in using a different web browser and device? 

Also deleting any cookies/caches and deleting history sometimes helps.

Please try the above first, an come back to us if you need further assistance.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Good Morning Jodi,

I was having the same issues as before but I've tried a different browser and this seems to have resolved it 🙂

Thank you for your help 😄

Emma

Thanks for the update Smally_McSmall,

Really pleased you're back up and running. Sometimes just by using a different browser or device solves the issue.

If you need any further assistance, please come back to us through this channel.

Kind regards Jodi.