cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create My Virgin Media Account

Patrickh2
Joining in

Hi,

Got connected a couple of days ago but am unable to create a My Virgin Media account. Everytime I have tried over the last few days it states the site is being worked on. I spoke to an advisor this morning and all they did was send me links to the app to sign up, which I am not able to do, 

6 REPLIES 6

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Partickh2, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

Sorry to hear about this - I am not sure why this would be the case. Is this every time you go to the my Virgin Media account creation page? Do you have a screen shot of the error please? Have you tried a different web browser or clear your cookies/cache? 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

Yes it’s every time I try

BC5BC04E-EF86-448F-B868-2285B11FD8F9.jpeg

Thank you for sharing this @Patrickh2 

Can I ask if you have been able to try and register via the app at all? 

Thanks again. 

No, not via the app or via the website. Every time I use the create account option it always lands on the site shown

I resolved the issue. It must have been something related to browsers. My wife’s phone was able to navigate to the account creation page even though she was also using Safari. It wasn’t working with Google Browser or Explorer from my desktop but worked with Google Browser on iPhone 

Hi @Patrickh2

Great to hear you've managed to resolve this for yourself, thank you for letting us know. Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley