cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access VM account after moving house

boogeymanco
Joining in

Hello there,

I recently moved house, and everything went well for the most part. The account at the old address has been closed, and the connection at the new address works just fine. The problem is that I cannot access the new account on any VM online portal (web, app, etc) in order to manage the settings, pay bills, etc. 

It turns out that when I moved, whoever managed the transition at Virgin used the same email address for the new account as the old account. This means when I log in using that email, I can only see details for the old/closed account.

I have been trying to resolve this issue with customer service for some time now without any success. I have a complaint open (C-1502231123), but still no luck. It has been a very frustrating journey that brought me here today.

This forum is my last attempt before giving up, although it looks like many of your customers have found resolution to similar problems, so I am hopeful!

Please contact me for more details. Thank-you in advance for your time and attention.  

3 REPLIES 3

Croissants
Joining in

I've just posted the exact same thing! So frustrating. We've also put in a complaint and got nowhere with no-one seemingly having a clue in the call centre. Joining here in-case one of the team shows up who can help 🤞

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @boogeymanco thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear you're unable to access your online account and for any inconvenience this may be causing you. I would love to help you resolve this. I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi @Croissants thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you're unable to access your online account and for any frustrations this whole experience may be causing you. I'm going to send you a private message, so that I can take a look on your behalf. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R