Menu
KeithLeonard
Superfast
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Unable To View Information In My Virgin Media App

Hi

I am unable to view any information in the My Virgin Media App. I am trying to view the Status Page both in the App and via the website but all I get is a message to say that it is unavailable at the moment try again later. It has been like this for a week now.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable To View Information In My Virgin Media App

Hello KeithLeonard,

We're sorry to hear you were experiencing difficulties accessing service status via the My Virgin Media app.

If this is still an issue for you I would recommend deleting the app, restarting your device then installing a fresh copy from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store to see if this helps.

Let us know if you have any further problems.

Best,

Michael_JK
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
KeithLeonard
Superfast
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Michael

I have already done that and the same thing happens after I have reinstalled the app. It also happens when I log in to My Virgin Media via the website both via PC, Mobile Phone IPad.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us @KeithLeonard.

Would you mind sharing a screenshot of the page you get? Be sure to blank out any personal info before posting.

Thanks,

Michael_JK
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

KeithLeonard
Superfast
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Michael

Unfortunately I am having problems uploading a screenshot of the web page. Hpwever it says the following:

Oops sorry something is broken.

Were sorry this isnt the page you wantrd.

"This part of the site isn't working at the moment, but it will be up and running again soon. Please come bsck and try again later. Other parts of the site might wwork as normal, so try using the links below to help you find what youu want."

All the links work as normal as does the rest pf the My Virgin Media site.

Tge App states "Were unable to show details of your phone/tv/broadband Service"

0 Kudos
KeithLeonard
Superfast
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Michael_JK

I have telephoned it as a fault this morning and it has been.referred to Virgin Media's IT Department for them to solve.

I have been promised a response within five working days to say they have fixed the problem. However I won't be surprised if I don't hear from them.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi KeithLeonard, 

Thanks for coming back to Michael on this. 

If the teams have raised this to IT then it does point towards an account issue. 

They will come back to you as soon as things are resolved for you to check things your side. 

Pop back here via this thread to update us Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos