cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two virgin media accounts, my virgin media app

AngMike
Tuning in

Hi I have two virgin media broadband packages in my name. One at my parents address which I set up while I was living there and opted to leave it active as they are still there. I've now moved out and got a separate virgin media package for myself. The issue I'm having is that I signed up for my virgin media with the details of the first package and now have no way to access details to my new package or make/add an account on my virgin media. So when I sign in all I see is my parents account details. Is it possible to add an account for my new package? Or even make a new my virgin media account for it? 

Hope this makes sense and any help is appreciated 

32 REPLIES 32

Hi georgevontitsos,

Thank you for reaching back out, you can only have one Online Account linked to your Email, you would need to use a different Email address for the 2nd account.

Regards

Paul.

Hi, this problem can't be fixed by the customer as the accounts are registered already to one email address. The changing of the email address can only be done by virgin at there end. I had my accounts fixed by the virgin team that inserted a 2nd different email address into my 2nd account. 

Can you help.me resolve this issue please. Its now 4 to 5 months I have the same issue.

John, my virgin media connect app stull has the same issue

AmberSpencer
Joining in

Hi im having the exact same issue, can someone help me resolve it please?

thank you 

amber 

Hi Amber, thanks for your reply here although I do apologise for any inconvenience caused so far.

Please allow me to send you a PM so I can look into things further for you.

Kindly expect the PM from me to arrive shortly, and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W

sammanu
Tuning in

I am also having this issue, can somebody PM me to help out?

I'm currently waiting on an installation for the 14th March so I currently have 2 account numbers but I can't access my new one.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi sammanu,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community

Apologies for the issues faced, from checking our forums I can see that our team has invited you into a PM.

To avoid confusion I'll allow responses to occur from there.

Regards,

Kain

Hi there, I've had no contact over this issue.

Apologies for the delays sammanu, we will ask them to respond as quickly as possible.

Rob