cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two account numbers under one email and address

mie1
Joining in

There was confusion with our broadband which was extremely long-winded but resulted in Virgin media creating us a new account entirely over the phone for the same home address and email address. I now have two different account numbers for the same email address.

However, although I get sent the new account number's bills every month, I cannot log into the new account number's address. Whenever I try, it comes up with my old account number and says you're not with us anymore. This means I cant view bills on the app or pay on the app. I have to pay via quick billing virgin media e-billing.

I would like to have the new account number on my virgin media app so I can pay through this. How can I get this to happen? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for joining me on private message mie1. 

I am very happy we have been able to get this matter sorted for you but please do not hesitate to get in touch if we can assist in the future 🙂 

Take care, 

Nat

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

HI mie1, 

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. 

I am very sorry to hear of the confusion when setting up the account, I appreciate this must have been frustrating. 

With the login details, we can attempt to transfer them over to your new account or you are welcome to register the new account with a different email address. 

I am going to pop you over a private message to grab some details if you wish to transfer the login details. If you wish to proceed please pop me back a message with the requested information.

Thank you, 

Nat

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for joining me on private message mie1. 

I am very happy we have been able to get this matter sorted for you but please do not hesitate to get in touch if we can assist in the future 🙂 

Take care, 

Nat