cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble logging in on app

Mew626
Joining in

Hey, I've been having issues with my virgin media app, I'm trying to log in with my email address that I get my bill to and it's saying that it's not recognised so I then put it in to join and it says to look for an email I was sent with a link but no email has arrived and I'm unsure if I've deleted it by accident when I became a virgin broadband customer. I've tried talking to someone on WhatsApp but all it keeps saying is do you wish to hold, so I say yes then straight away it says it again and again everytime I say yes.

15 REPLIES 15

Hi there @andy1494

Thanks for your post, just to confirm when you try logging into the app do you see any error messages? Have you been able to log into the app previously?

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Yes I had no issue before just get this 

Screenshot_20**:**:**:**:**:**-676_com.mi.globalbrowser.jpg

All am getting is this on three different phone now

IMG_20220126_171745.jpg

Thanks for the screenshot Andy.

Have you tried changing your account password to see if that helps? What happens when you try to go down the online 'forgotten my username/password route'?

Do let us know so we can continue to help 🙂

Beth

Why change my password as it works fine on pc and laptop, tried on an other phone, through the app as well online still the same

If cannot fix it just change my email to different one 

When you input the password on your mobile devices, are you ensuring the password is correct 'case wise'? Mobile phones and tablets usually use a capital as default for the first character where as on a laptop or PC this isn't the case.

Can you give this a try for us?

Rob