cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The My media app is showing me as no longer a customer.

Matt19711
Joining in

Having messed up my original install I was given a new account number,whenever I go into the MVA ,it says I'm no longer a customer as its locked to my non existing *old account, I must say this is my worst experience with a company, when renewing my account they also renewed my O2 deal so I'm in the process of trying to sort that for the 3rd time in a month !!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

HI Matt, I am sorry to hear about the issues with the 02 sim and the engineer appointment, I will send you a private message so that this can be looked into further for you. ^Chris

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

HI Matt19711, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having an issue with the app, can you delete and download again please? Can you also confirm if you are getting the same issue with the online account? ^Chris

I can access the purple/black virgin media (if you know what I mean), but not the app that is mainly red/white.

Hi @Matt19711,

To clarify are you getting this error when registering for the online account using the new account number that has been provided to you?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Yes, if I go into the MVM app, it says my account is closed when I try to register with my new account number it tells me the account doesn't exist, I would like to use the MVM app and the connect app but I can't access them.

BitFlip
Joining in

I am also having this issue (after a house move) on the app it says I am no longer a customer (disconnected) but on the website which is only partly functional I get a funny purple looking site which is nothing like the red coloured site I got with my old account....

Both the website and the app are associated with my email address, how can a simple house move screw up so many things....

I tried an email change but that didn't do anything,just incase ,I went without Internet for about 10 days, someone on here managed to sort it out for me with a new contract but I also received another o2 simcard that I've been charged 12 quid for and was told on o2 chat that it had been cancelled when it hadn't, I'm now waiting to see if I get a final bill for the that on the 16th. On my VM app it still says I have an appointment to have my service connected, even though it was done on the 1st of this month 🙃

•  

HI Matt, I am sorry to hear about the issues with the 02 sim and the engineer appointment, I will send you a private message so that this can be looked into further for you. ^Chris

Ok, cheers.