Menu
petersladdie
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Text updates

I have been having problems with VM this morning and from the app I can see that they are working on the problem that is affecting my viewing. I clicked on get text updates but it does not let me add my number. I have tried rebooting everything but it is still the same. how do I report a fault with the text updates on the app? is it something we can report?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Text updates

Hi petersladdie

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us about the issues that you had at the time with the text updates.

I am sorry you had a problem with your viewing Smiley Sad

Has this been resolved since you posted?  I appreciate it's been a few days.

If not please pop back to the Pm I have sent on the top right so I can check into the issues for you and see if we can resolve this.

Kind regards.

Kaz

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
petersladdie
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Text updates

Kaz, thank you. I haven't had any issues since so have not tried it. if it does happen again I shall try to remember that the best way to sort out problems with an app is to log out of it, force stop/disable and uninstall it then launch a new copy from the store. if that fails then I will get in touch again. I only posted about it because I could not find an option to choose on the phone.
0 Kudos