cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technician appointment

Debbles1
Joining in

Tonight my broadband went down - went to virgin who told me no issues in my area and that I need to book an appointment so I did. They have now decided there is an issue in my area and I am trying to cancel the appointment and I cannot do so

please can someone help me to cancel my appointment as I cannot seem to do it online and there is. I contact number 

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Debbles1 

If there is a known outage then the tech appointment would be automatically cancelled by VM's systems.

If you sign in to My Virgin Media at virginmedia.com/myvirginmedia  you shouls see  a section titled Orders & Appointments. If there is a tech appointment booked you can change or cancel it from there. (screenshot below)

Have you looked at Check service status at the top of the page?  This may show if there is a known issue. 

If nothing is showing  you could also try the  automated Service Status number  0800 561 0061.  This often gives details of more local issues down to postcode level.

Orders and appointmentsOrders and appointments

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi thanks for replying- I have actually been onto my virgin media app and it won’t let me cancel only re-schedule - there is no number listed to contact them to cancel this appointment and I don’t trust them to automatically cancel it as it was booked because of their error - I have tried every avenue to cancel this appointment and I am at a total loss as to what to do next - will they charge me for this ? I don’t understand why they say you can cancel it through the app but you can’t ??? Only re schedule it - it makes no sense - thanks for trying anyway - if you do think of a number I can ring that would be great - as the one you listed is only for outages and the outage that they failed to tell me about when I booked the appointment has now been soeted 🤷‍♀️ 

Hi Debbles1,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you have been worrying about an appointment you haven't been able to cancel, so I can help and take away the worry and make sure everything else is ok, I will invite you into a private chat, I will send you an invite shortly, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.