cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still cant register for My Virgin and no one responding...new customer and still waiting 6 weeks in.

AmarA3
Tuning in

After having multiple generic responses on here and on customer services...

I am still not getting what I've paid for, I've had Dm's (which seems is just to appear to be responding) and the responding agents have stopped communicating and no fix.

Ultimately I am being charged for top package and yet I still can't resiter to view bills, use virgin tv on the go..

I now need this resolved or I'll have to initiate cancellation..

Anyone willing to progress this simple task ?

37 REPLIES 37

How is it with so many people with this exact issue, as seen by the number of posts on this forum going back 6 months...Virgin Media still have not fixed this ??

@Zach_R

@Chris_W1

@John_GS

@Steven_L

@Natalie_L

You've all responded here over months...I'm still here waiting for a fix ?

Any further tickets ?

Hi @AmarA3

I can see you have been speaking to my colleague via private message.

If you could please pop back to him directly there, he can advise further for you.

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Nothing is happening in private..

But thanks for doing what u and ur team do...respond with NOTHING

Do u have any shame ?

Hi @AmarA3 I do sincerely apologise here, I can appreciate your frustrations.

We really do want to help, so kindly contact the colleague you're most recently dealing with via PM and they'll be able to update you on the latest info here.

Many thanks

Tom_W

@Tom_W1

Funnily enough you Tom was the early one of the mods that sent me a private message and now u are telling me to stick to the the latest conversation...

WHAT DID YOU DO TO GET THIS FIXED WEEKS AGO!!

ALL you seem to do is pass the buck, and a new set of private messages, IT tickets...

WHY DONT U BE HONEST AND JUST STATE YOU DONT HAVE A FIX...RATHER THAN GET US TO WASTE MORE TIME AND CAUSE MORE DISSAPOINTMENT!!

@John_GS

STILL NOT FIXED

Hi @AmarA3,

I do apologise for any inconvenience and upset caused. As has been advised, if the issue you were discussing with my colleague via private message last is ongoing, please respond to their last private message to make them aware of that and they'll be able to advise and assist you further.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!