cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still cant register for My Virgin and no one responding...new customer and still waiting 6 weeks in.

AmarA3
Tuning in

After having multiple generic responses on here and on customer services...

I am still not getting what I've paid for, I've had Dm's (which seems is just to appear to be responding) and the responding agents have stopped communicating and no fix.

Ultimately I am being charged for top package and yet I still can't resiter to view bills, use virgin tv on the go..

I now need this resolved or I'll have to initiate cancellation..

Anyone willing to progress this simple task ?

37 REPLIES 37

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @AmarA3,

Thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear you feel you are receiving generic responses. I can see you have been in a private message with one of our team since your post. Please be aware, whilst we do our best to respond as soon as possible, our Forums are not 24/7 and any agents you are in a private message with, may not be on shift. Therefore, it can take up to 48 hours for a response.

If you do need anything else, please feel free to pop them a message and they'll be happy to assist.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Ermmm I've had weeks in between generic no update responses...funnily enough you responded with another standard response of saying "I see ur in conversation" 

Nothing actually gets done we just all seem to be playing this merry go round back n forth...

And all the mods here on forums are doing is just keeping up public relations it seems...

I'm sorry you feel this way @AmarA3

As you are in a private message with one of our colleagues they'll be able to help resolve this sooner for you. I can see that they are working on this for you. If you have any further questions or concerns, I recommend raising them in your open private message so we are able to support you more quickly. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

AmarA3
Tuning in

Weeks later and Im still waiting for basic access to my account.

paying for services that Im not getting.

How long do I need to wait guys ???

Can someone for once just be honest and state there is "no" fix for the password issues rather than just fob us off with sorrys and DM messages that just appear to investigate issues but infact dont do anything but prolong the waiting time.

Hey @AmarA3, thanks for the message on the forums.

I'm sorry to hear that the matter has still not been resolved.
May I ask if you've messaged my colleague who was sorting this out to get an update from them regarding this?
Let us know.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Yes and its me doing the chasing, its now the 4th time I've asked Tom for an update in the DMs, and again I get told the ticket has no update...no one has even picked it up so surely the ticket has long been past its SLA

I work in IT, and this is poor way of dealing with such a widespread issue. 

So it's crazy that it can be left like this indefinitely all whilst I have to keep paying...maybe I should cancel my direct debits and see what happens...

Just been told no progress...

So I'll keep posting...

Hi AmarA3, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that there is an issue with the online account .

I will send you a private message so that this can be looked into further for you. 

Chris 

Thanks but forgive me I won't hold my breath on a resolution..