cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signed up with wrong email

Charlotte23
Tuning in

I have misspelt the email address when signing up to the broadband app and don’t have access. Can not sign in to the app at all, how can I sort this out?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for getting back to me!

I WILL BE HONEST I’m not sure what I’ve done because since placing the order I haven’t had any communication from yourselves and can’t log in to anything 

when I registered for the Virgin app for my BB, I must of typed it in wrong and missed the ‘1’ of my email and now cannot log in or receive any emails.

Thanks,

Charlotte

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Charlotte23, thanks for posting - welcome to the community.

Which app are you having issues with specifically - and have you tried signing in via the website (virg.in/myVM for home services or virg.in/youracc for mobile) to reset the details?

Let us know where you're getting stuck specifically and what error/message you're getting when this happens.

Tom 

Thanks for getting back to me!

I WILL BE HONEST I’m not sure what I’ve done because since placing the order I haven’t had any communication from yourselves and can’t log in to anything 

when I registered for the Virgin app for my BB, I must of typed it in wrong and missed the ‘1’ of my email and now cannot log in or receive any emails.

Thanks,

Charlotte

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

HI Charlotte, 

Thank you for your reply 🙂 

I am sorry you have been having issues logging in, I can change the password for you and if you log in you can then edit the email. I will pop you over a PM over can go through account security. 

Zoie