cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up account

Kroberts08
Joining in

Hi

I have recently purchased a phone, broadband and tv package. I’ve tried to set up an online account however as I have been with virgin media before it is saying the account is closed as it is the same email I used then. Everything was set up last Thursday. Could you please help with how best to rectify this. 

thanks

katie 

3 REPLIES 3

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Kroberts08

Welcome to the community and welcome back to Virgin Media!

There might be a way we can transfer you're previous log in details to your new account. We would need to be able to pass account security on both your new account and your previous old account that has the email you wish to use attached. Would you be able to pass account security on your old account? I cannot guarantee this will work, but we can try. If not then you'll need to use a different email address to register. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Thank you 

It wouldn’t even let me pass security, it just kept saying that our contract had ended. I’ve now set it up with my parents email and this has worked. Thanks for your help 

Katie 

Glad to hear that you have been able to register with another email @Kroberts08

If you have anymore questions or issues, please do not hesitate to post again on the community forums!

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley