cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration error DEF01

Arnaud_UK
Joining in

Hi,

i am trying to register to Virgin Media for some weeks now, I am always stuck at the step where I should receive an email that I never receive, or I get error DEF01 message. 

i called the hotline that told me that there was indeed an issue, which would be solved within 5 working days. It was two weeks ago and still the same issue. Could you please help me?

Arnaud

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there, thank you for speaking with us today.

I'm glad we were able to resolve the matter and that now you can sign in to My Virgin Media.
As always - we're here if you need anything.

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

12 REPLIES 12

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Arnaud_UK thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media forums.

I'm sorry to see the issues with the My Virgin Media registration.
I will assist you further on this.
Watch out for the purple envelope inviting you in.

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there, thank you for speaking with us today.

I'm glad we were able to resolve the matter and that now you can sign in to My Virgin Media.
As always - we're here if you need anything.

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

Hello,

It seems this is a common issue? I too am unable to register for an account and it’s nothing to do with my browser. Suspect it’s because I had an account with you a number of years ago? Please can you let me know how this can be resolved so I can register for an account to view bills etc.

Thanks 

Hey @Marksi,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your online account, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

You're very welcome @Marksi and I'm glad that I could help to get this sorted for you.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

I’m getting the same. Can someone please help

thanks. 

Hi there @Talloneuk, welcome back to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see you have been having issues with registering your online account. This is something we will be happy to help with.

I'll send you a PM to confirm your details so this can be done.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hi Nathan,

Can you PM me as well please, I am having the same issue. Verification email never arrives.

Thanks

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi AlexP92, 

I am sorry to hear you are having the same issue, we will be able to help. 

I will pop you over a private message now. Please check the purple envelope for this. 

Thanks, 

Nat