Menu
Ash_j86
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Registering account

When trying to register my account I go through all the screens to then get a message to say my account can't be set up at this time, I still receive an email with web safe settings, but I have no account, if I go through the process again the virginedia email address I tried to set up last time is also now taken.. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Registering account

Hi Ash

Welcome to the community and thanks for popping by!

I can see since you've posted you've not yet been in touch with us about the registration for My Virgin Media and that this is not showing as registered for you.

If you still need help with this can yu please get back in touch with me via the PM I have sent to you on the top right hand side of the forums in the purple envelope.

Kind regards.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ash

Thanks for getting back on your Pm

This has now been logged under the IT ticket reference ticket P008972987 for you.

The teams normally resolve this issue for us within 3-5 days.

I'll keep in touch when I hear back and I can then let you know when it's been resolved.

Kind regards.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ash

The IT teams have said this email address is now logged against the My Virgin Media account.

Can you try logging in again to see what happens?

Let me know.

Thanks

Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Good morning Ash

Just checking in to see if you still need help with this or of the IT fix resolved this for you.

Let me know Smiley Very Happy

Take care.

Forum Team

0 Kudos
Ash_j86
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi, it recognises my user name now but I need to reset my password, it asks what my previous bill date was bit as I haven't yet seen a bill I don't know!

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ash_j86,

Sorry for the continued difficulty  with logging into My Virgin Media.

If you still need help with this, please respond to my private message I'm about to send with the requested details.

Thanks,

Michael_JK
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos