cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register new account password requirement not met

MrsB2022
Joining in

So I am really hoping someone can help me, I've been trying since December 2022 to try and create an account as I'm new to virgin media. I've tried at least 40 different passwords and combinations but keep getting the message I cannot use this password please try another.

I've seen lots of others have had the same problem. Has anyone managed to do it? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @MrsB2022 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear of the online account issues.

I'll PM you now to assist further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @MrsB2022 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear of the online account issues.

I'll PM you now to assist further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Lol….making out that this is an issue you have never come across before. This has been going on for years and still they can’t work out how I fix it 

I had to register with a completely different email address and it had all my account information on it. 

I would recommend asking John for help as he managed to help me rather quickly

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi MrsB2022, 

Very happy to hear my colleague has been able to assist you via private message. 

Please do reach back out if there is anything else we can do for you. 

Thanks, 

Nat

Daniel89
Joining in

i used a different eamil and used the password [MOD EDIT: removed] and it worked....but i cant change the email or the password but at least i can acces my account. try this andd see if it helps

Hi @Daniel89, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear that changing your memorable word for the self-care account is proving to be difficult.

If you can please try altering this after clearing the cache on the browser you're using, or by using an alternative browser and report back to us.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn