cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivate old account

AlexDee123
Tuning in

Hi there, 

I closed my account with Virgin Broadband years ago and this week I signed up to a new contract using the same email address. The service is working fine but when I try registering with that email address to add my broadband account to My Virgin Media or the Virgin website it still tells me that the account has been closed and doesn't let me reactivate it despite having a new contract.

Can someone from Virgin please PM and I'll be happy to share more details. 

Thanks and regards. 

3 REPLIES 3

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @AlexDee123, thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised.

Please allow me to send you a PM so expect this shortly and when received, reply when you can!

Many thanks

Tom_W

AlexDee123
Tuning in

Hi there,

I have to raise this issue again as 3 months after rejoining Virgin broadband I still don't have access to my online account. Whenever I try to register with my email address I still get the error message that I left Virgin.

To make matters worse, yesterday I received a paper bill and to my dismay I was charged £1.75 for paper billing, which I never requested and which I never had visibility on or the option to change since I can't access my account. May I please be contacted to a) refund the £1.75, b) remove paper billing from my account and c) give me access to my account which I believe after 3 months is long overdue?

Thanks and regards. 

Alex

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

HI AlexDee123, 

Thanks for getting back in touch. 

I am very sorry to hear you are still experiencing this issue and for the charge for the paper bill. 

I would like to take a look at this from our side so I am going to pop you over a private message to confirm a few details. 

Speak soon, 

Nat