cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem signing in to virgin media

Jf97
Joining in

Hi,

Over the past month I have tried to sign onto my virgin media account but I repeatedly get an error sayings “oops looks like something has gone wrong” I have tried clearing the cache, logging into virgin media using incognito mode, using different browsers to log in, using different devices to log in and using different Wi-Fi networks to log in but none of these have worked.

any help would be appreciated,

thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Jf97,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. Sorry to hear that you've been unable to log in to your online account for the last month. We appreciate your clearing the cache and trying different web browsers and devices to log on.

Can we ask if you have tried to log in through the Virgin Media app at all? You can use the link here https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media-app

Please try this, if your still having issue after downloading the app, please come back to us and we will get this reported to our IT team.

Kind regards Jodi. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Jf97,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. Sorry to hear that you've been unable to log in to your online account for the last month. We appreciate your clearing the cache and trying different web browsers and devices to log on.

Can we ask if you have tried to log in through the Virgin Media app at all? You can use the link here https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media-app

Please try this, if your still having issue after downloading the app, please come back to us and we will get this reported to our IT team.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Jf97
Joining in

Good morning,

I have tried using the app over the past couple of days and while it will get me onto the account pay it then says “sorry there has been a problem” when I try to click on anything.

thanks,

Good morning,

I have tried using the app over the past couple of days and the majority of the time the page will not load, sometimes it will get me onto the account pay it then says “sorry there has been a problem” when I try to click on anything.

thanks,

Thanks for coming back to us @Jf97, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,
Steven_L

Thanks for coming back to me @Jf97.

I have tried to on two different browsers and get the same message, I have raised this with our IT support team and we will be in touch as soon as I have any further updates from the team on this.

Regards,

Steven_L

That’s great thanks