cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem resetting password

Deekyd
Joining in

My new service has just been activated (2nd attempt). I was able to go into my account between order and first install but now it doesn’t recognise my password so i decided to reset. When i click on the link it opens a new browser tab but when i try to enter a new password, the second i type the first character, it marks the ‘Not contain your username’ with an X and won’t accept any combination of password amend.5E5B2FF1-61D1-4C6E-9692-1625A0F176AC.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi 👋 @Deekyd,

A warm welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. It's great to have you here 😊

Sorry to hear your password for MY VM is not being accepted and you're having no luck resetting it either. That must be frustrating!

I'd love to take a closer look into this and attempt a password reset for you my end so will pop you a PM now to clear some security first. 

Hope to hear from you soon!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi 👋 @Deekyd,

A warm welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. It's great to have you here 😊

Sorry to hear your password for MY VM is not being accepted and you're having no luck resetting it either. That must be frustrating!

I'd love to take a closer look into this and attempt a password reset for you my end so will pop you a PM now to clear some security first. 

Hope to hear from you soon!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Ayisha

im still having no luck accessing my account. I’ve responded to your DM a couple of times. Anyone else able to help?…..

Thanks D