cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password

samuelclark246
Joining in

Hi there I’m trying to reset my password for my account and I’m entering the right bill information. But, it keeps on saying invalid bill information? Please could you fix this for me?

thanks, Andy Clark

4 REPLIES 4

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Samuel,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you are struggling to reset your online password due to information not matching.

It may be that a new Bill has been generated since and this would be the one it needs, I have tried to have a look our end however I wasn't able to locate your account with  the details we have for you.

I will be happy to help further, so I can I will send you a invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept?

Regards

Paul. 

DemiSmith9595
Tuning in

This is happening to me as well and several others on the forum, it's beyond a joke now. 

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @samuelclark246

It does not look as though my colleague's private message reached you.  I will contact you privately now.

Regards

Lee

Hi @DemiSmith9595 thanks for posting.

I am sorry you're having issues with your online account.  It looks as though you're dealing with my colleague Martin, regarding this issue.  So I will leave you in his capable hands.

Please do get back to me if you need my help.

Regards

Lee_R