cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password reset

Kirstyl86
Joining in

I can not reset my password. It continuously says password invalid despite following the guidance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Kirstyl86

Welcome to the community 

Sorry to hear you're not able to successfully reset your password. Can you confirm what you are trying to access?

Is this a Mobile or My Virgin media online account? If so do you get the same error when using both the app and the website? Or is it a password for something else?

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Kirstyl86

Welcome to the community 

Sorry to hear you're not able to successfully reset your password. Can you confirm what you are trying to access?

Is this a Mobile or My Virgin media online account? If so do you get the same error when using both the app and the website? Or is it a password for something else?

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi, it is for the virgin media account, but via an app.

Thank you for that information. I am more than happy to help in getting this reset for you. 

I will private message you to confirm your details and pass some data protection. 

^Martin

I have the same problem with my Virgin Media account, both online and in the app. Could you give me a hand please? would be good if you got this sorted properly as lots of people have the same issue...

Hi @klarad8 thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised.

Please allow me to send you a PM so I can look into this further for you.

Kindly expect this to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!

Many thanks

Tom_W