cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password problems

mmurphyokeefee
Joining in

I’m an existing customer of many years but can’t remember the password I used to authenticate nor my phone password! So I can’t access my app or my account because I can’t get past this part and there’s no way of emailing virgin media. Short of driving to a store what can I do?

4 REPLIES 4

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

A member of the VM Forum Team should be able to help you with this when they reach this thread.

By the way there aren't any Virgin Media stores anymore.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @mmurphyokeefee, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

Sorry to see you are having issues accessing your account due to not knowing the security information. Have you been able to access your online account in the past? If so, what happens when you try the reset password option? 

From your online account you can reset your account security information. If you still have issues accessing your account after trying the reset password option, please let us know. We will be happy to help further.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hi

no I’ve only just downloaded the app and have tried what I thought might be the password. However my old ntl account is no more so I have a gmail email account now so it doesn’t recognise my email address. I’m stuck !

🤦‍♀️

Thanks for your reply clarifying if this had been set or not. We certainly will be happy to help you further.

I'll send you a PM to confirm your details so this can be done.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules