cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password change error code DEF01

Elwoodro
Just joined

I'm trying to get on the my virgin media app, it says iv already got an account linked to my email but my partner gets all my emails with my name on them to her email address so I don't even know which email you have on your system. I only wanted to use the app to see why my internet is down but my router isn't red which means I haven't been cut off I have until the 12th to make payment but I can't even reset my password to get onto the my virgin media app and I'm not receiving any emails at all... Apologies for this multi sided problem but if you could help me get on the app that would be a great help 

1 REPLY 1

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Elwoodro, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

Are you still experiencing issues with your broadband at present?

Just going off your post and the information provided it would look like your partners email address is the one used for the account. Do you have an online account which you can access through our website? As that would allow you to change/update any email address. You also can check any issues in your area through this link, by just popping in your post code: https://www.virginmedia.com/help/service-status. The app wouldn't indicate what the fault was, it would direct you to what the link provided would do, also the same through your online account. 

If you don't have an online account, I would advise for you to register for one - that would also indicate the email address that is set up on the account, as when registering it would be able to tell if it was the right one or not. 

Please let me know how you get on. 

Cheers, 

Ryan.