cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outside Box

JSousa
Joining in

H all. My outside virgin media cable box / cover is broken. It has been like this for a while but I couldn't find anywhere on the Virgin Media help site to request a replacement - how do we go about arranging this please? Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi JSousa,

Thanks for using the forums to get your damaged Omni Box looked into, I am sorry you've been struggling to find a way to get it fixed - But you've come to the right place now 🙂

I'll be able to get an engineer booked for you, before I do though could you just take a picture of the box so I'm definitely booking for the correct thing please? 

Thanks!

Megan_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi JSousa,

Thanks for using the forums to get your damaged Omni Box looked into, I am sorry you've been struggling to find a way to get it fixed - But you've come to the right place now 🙂

I'll be able to get an engineer booked for you, before I do though could you just take a picture of the box so I'm definitely booking for the correct thing please? 

Thanks!

Megan_L

9389F2B3-5F00-4F19-AE13-7E8467753CE7.jpeg

Hi JSousa, thanks for the message. I am sorry to hear that this is damaged and will send you a private message so that this can be looked into further. ^Chris.